Lineage 2 Top Sponsor

L2BT
Interlude No custom 100x, craft / farm


Delta Interlude 50x
TITANIUM/EPIC WEAPON * CRAFT * RECIPES 50% IN NPC TRADER, Massive PvP * Balanced Classes * Raid Bosses Battles * Epic Castle Sieges * Retail Olympiad TOP GRADE A * Farm Items,






Put Your Banner Here Now!

-
L2Amerika
[High Five] Rates 500x 500x 250x | Many Automatic Events | PvP All Time | AntiBot | Custom Npcs | Custom Areas Farm | 7 Years Online | +700 Players Online | The Best Server PvP! Join Now!!

-
L2BT
Interlude No custom 100x, craft / farm

-



L2Toxic - The Best Elite Servers Since 2009 Join to Our Guild of Royal Players Be the Best and the Strongest
IN
34486
OUT
4747
Server Multiskill Custom Hard H5 EXP:4 SP:4 DROP:1 ARMORS CUSTOM WEAPON CUSTOM QUEST CUSTOM INSTANCE CUSTOM PVP REWARD 3 DAYS SKILL CLAN EDIT CUSTOM BUFF MOBS CUSTOM
IN
29845
OUT
1350


Put Your Banner Here Now!


MULTISKILL SERVER GENERAL RATES: EXP: X100 SP: X100 ADENA: X100 Drop: X1 Spoil: X1 Event Mob: X20 Bonus in adena learn all skills.
IN
13770
OUT
7816
Experiency (EXP) 500x Skill Points (SP) 500x Drop Adena 1000x Drop Itens 5x Quest XP (EXP) 10x Quest Skill Points (SP) 10x Quest Adena 10x Quest Drop Itens 10x Spoil 3x Weight Limit 7x Safe Enchant +6 Max. Enchant +25
IN
5829
OUT
2756
Lineage 2 Dety multiskill low rate server!
IN
4091
OUT
171
New server x7 opening 5th of June. Bots allowed! We provide customized Adrenaline and L2Walker bots. Join and Enjoy!
IN
3286
OUT
183
Multi Skill Stuck Subclasses, 2 Hour Buffs, Auto Mana / HP Potions Drop Calculator to teleport to Monster (With Carftworld Coins) Recipe Seller with Dynasty,Morail,Vesper,Vorpal,Elegia,Mid and Tops84 Weapons,Jewels Recipe.
IN
2228
OUT
891
Low rate xp/sp x1, drop /spoil x1 High Five CT2.6 Custom Fusion Class server,
IN
1651
OUT
605
O MELHOR do Brasil desde 2014!
IN
1359
OUT
9156
Flyff ProGM V20 OFICIAL Totalmente Latino tanto juego como Jugadores ven y disfruta una gran aventura junto los GM y ADM.!!! Tenemos pack de inicio!!!
IN
1029
OUT
171
L2 DarkNick -=Interlude=-
IN
866
OUT
5298
www.toplinebr.com || GRANDE INAUGURAÇÃO 02-03-2019 20:00h || / XP: 100x / SP : 100x / Adena : 1000x / Drop : 1x / Safe + 6 Max + 25 / Farm Itens / NÃO FIQUE DE FORA / Latinos BIEMVENIDOS !!!
IN
847
OUT
3186
L2Infernal.com H5 server - 50x XP 10x Adena - GMSHOP (D-S80) - NPCBUFFER - GLOBAL GK - SPECIAL ITEMS - SPEACIAL ZONES - AUTOEVENTS - Friendly GMS and Players!
IN
755
OUT
2426
Opening April 10. Custom PvP server Interlude with Coronavirus event! Unlimited enchant (with low chance), Balanced Equip and more. Just Try, join right now!
IN
749
OUT
346
Server PvP, x5000, custom, classes balanceadas, eventos exclusivos, staff ativa, olly 15 e 15 dias, PvP 24 horas, fácil farm, server beta online e grande inauguração dia 10/04!!!
IN
641
OUT
2318
Server High Five, EXP : 100x/100x/150x /GM SHOP/ NPC BUFFER / COMMUNITY BOARD /SISTEMA VIP /Safe +6 /Max +25 / Drop Area/ NO CUSTOM/ TvT / DM / LH / CTF / MINI EVENTS/Normal Scroll 60%/ Blessed 70%
IN
567
OUT
188
Interlude PvP Server - Join the ultimate fight now!
IN
507
OUT
248
L2 SK COMMUNITY Les invita a unirse a los servidores de: L2 H5 PVP L2 H5 Multiskill L2 H5 GOD L2 H5 Classic Todos abrirán a su respectivo tiempo, Además de esto cada servidor cuenta con su fase beta, También Ofrecemos servicios VIP, Servicios de Donaciones, Y Mucho más, entra y Diviértete.
IN
501
OUT
598
Server is 50x no Custom Nobres e Sub class Quest Free itens craft and farm GO GO GO
IN
481
OUT
3950
O verdadeiro Furya está de volta, em sua versão 2.0 cheio de novidades. All Rates: 3000x | TT, DK, ICE e DY | Armas Epic, Icarus e Demoniac | Custom Farm Zones | Venha conferir!
IN
441
OUT
14
7200+ REAL ONLINE! *Adena and experience for PVP *Mass battles, events, mini-events, raids, sieges and much more^ Guaranteed quality, long work without wipe, 24/7 instantly support
IN
427
OUT
2188
Server Mid Rate - No Custom - High Five - 200x - Join us with Frends
IN
366
OUT
1428
5X Retail Farm System: All game hunting areas drop what they have to drop, parts, recipes, equipment, etc., varying only according to their level.
IN
335
OUT
398
Horário do Servidor, Site e Fórum - GMT -3 Duração dos Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horas Máximo Slots de Buffs - 32 Máximo Slots de Dances e Songs - 16 Chance Mínima de Debuffs - 10% Chance Máxima de Debuffs - 90% Geodata e Pathnodes - Sim Sub-Classe Quest - Não Sub-Classe Level Máximo - 85 Off-line Shop mode - Sim Auto Learn Skills - Sim Rates Experiência (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Drop Itens - 1x Enchants Safe Enchant - 5 Max. Enchant - 25 Normal Scroll chance - 50% Blessed Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +12 Ancient Scroll chance 60% Weapon 70% Armor max +20 e é seguro Divine Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +25 Elemental Stone chance - 65% Elemental Crystal chance - 50% Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 32 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 16 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - Not Sub-Class Maximum Level - 85 Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Rates Experience (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Drop Items - 1x Enchants Safe Enchant - 5 Max Enchant - 25 Normal Scroll chance - 50% Blessed Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +12 Ancient Scroll chance 60% Weapon 70% Armor max +20 e é seguro Divine Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +25 Elemental Stone chance - 65% Elemental Crystal chance - 50% El hora del server, site y Foro - GMT -3 Duración de los Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horas Max Buffs Slots - 28 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 16 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and Pathnodes - Sí Sub-Class Quest - No Sub-Class Maximum Level - 85 Offline mode Shop - Sí Rates Experience (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Drop Items - 1x Enchants Safe Enchant - 5 Max Enchant - 25 Normal Scroll chance - 50% Blessed Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +12 Ancient Scroll chance 60% Weapon 70% Armor max +20 e é seguro Divine Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +25 Elemental Stone chance - 65% Elemental Crystal chance - 50%
IN
327
OUT
31
Server Rates: - XP: 35x. - SP: 35x. - Adena: 35x. - Drop: 10x. - Spoiler: 10x. - Quest: 4x Enchant Rates: - Safe enchant +3. - Max enchant (+16). - Normal enchant scrolls chance - 60%. - Blessed enchant scrolls chance - 70%.
IN
326
OUT
2406
Rates : Xp/Sp 20x - Adena 20x - Drop 5x - Spoil 8x - PartyXp/Sp 1.5x - Safe enchant +3 - Max enchant +16 - Simple scrolls – 66% - Blessed scrolls – 76% - Free Class
IN
325
OUT
153
Ouverture officielle du serveur Mythras FR en H5 . pvp / pk / pve Rate xp 30 sp 30 adena 50 spoil 20 drop 15 Quelques petites nouveautés. Venez nombreux nous vous attendons !
IN
311
OUT
148
Servidor OASIS High Five PVPrnEXP:x100rnSP:x100rnAdena:x200rnEventos Diarios - Mensuales, Premios Por Participación, Premios Por Pesca, TVT, CTF, DM y muchos más.
IN
293
OUT
599
erver Rates Exp x50 || SP x50 || Adena x30 || Drop x10 || Spoil x20 | Quest Drop x5 || Quest Reward x12 || RaidBoss Drop x10 || FULL Community Board || Action in Alt+B || sell buffs
IN
268
OUT
1089
– Start Lv: 76 – Start Itens: S-Grade – Enchant: 90% – Safe: +5 – Max. Enchant: +20 - PvP Color System - TvT - CTF - DM. No Custom Server.
IN
249
OUT
1425
L2Insolence custom server whith big stats on items, max enchant +20000 rate 100% , enchant manegers.
IN
247
OUT
1760
L2 battle veio trazer um novo conceito em server pvp venha se divertir e tirar aqueles belos pvps , Cadastrece e venha nos prestigiar e fazer parte dessa familia
IN
235
OUT
462
PvP/Farm Interlude 500x XP 500x SP Party 1.5 XP 1.5 SP * ARMOR * Dynasty/DarkKinighT/Titanium/HUNTER * WEAPONS * ICARUS/DYNASTY/GRADE-S
IN
180
OUT
1321
Rates: XP: x250 SP: x250 Adena: x100 Safe Enchant: +6 Max Enchant: +26 Scroll Enchant: 60% Blessed Enchant: 75% Divine Enchant: 100% Max sub Class : 4 Max Sub Class lvl : 85 Certificaciones Automaticas Drop Custom Con Multiples Areas de Farmeo
IN
176
OUT
1607
Information Max Level 90 Server time: UTC -3 Server Chronicles: Interlude Custom Armors/Weapons S Armor: Grade S and Custom Sets Custom weapons and armor sets 5 new custom raidboss jewels. News Raid Boss
IN
156
OUT
212
L2 Apollo Interlude - GRAND OPENING 07/10 17:00 GMT-3
IN
150
OUT
3060
Servidor H5 Retail, Buffs 2 hrs, Farm Facil, Muitas Áreas Farm, Àrea Up LvL, Premios Speciais por Vote System como Enchant Blessed e muito mais! Venha Conferir com seu Clan!
IN
150
OUT
1089
Servidor Interlude 100x top S com tattos Custom
IN
150
OUT
1222
L2 GHOST ✔ 🕔 Servidor Online 🕔 🛡 Interlude🛡✔ ✔ Rate 300x✔ Custom✔ ✔ Safe +16 ✔ ✔Venha Fazer Parte do Dessa Nova Aventura✔ L2 GHOST
IN
149
OUT
214
★ OPEN : 01/06/2020 ★ ⚉ ⚉ ⚉ ENTRANDO VC GANHA FUL +10 ⚉ ⚉ ⚉ ⚉ ⚉ ⚉Serve ON ⚉ ⚉ ⚉ � INFORMAÇOES� ITENS VESPER E TATTOS GM E AIO AIR ACESSORIES SERVIDOR MEDIUM
IN
125
OUT
155
L2OFF 25x Gracia Epilogue. No donation.s Botting Allowed - Click Here to download free cracked L2Adrenaline. Visit website for more feature information
IN
113
OUT
402
Servidor L2plus Interlude PvP 75x Grade S Drops com 3 áreas de drop Flag Zone Monastery of Silence e Drops Armas S Hot Spring Set Dynasty tudo Feito no Serve Open 21/07/2018 Faltam dois dias.
IN
111
OUT
1176
L2Gore - Lineage2 Interlude Private Server x15 We've prepared a fine Interlude server for your pleasure. Server Details XP: x15 Adena: x15 Drop: x7 Spoil: x7 Auto-Pickup Auto-Learn Skills Profession Change Manager Retail Enchant Chance L2Walker Allowed Accounts are auto-created only during the Public Beta. Invite your friends and join us now!
IN
110
OUT
165
Versão: Helios, RATES 40X xp,sp, Adena 80x, Safe +3, Max EW +20, EA +15, PVP, CommunityBoard, GM-SHOP, NPC-BUFF, MASTER CLASSE, GRAN OPENING 17-02-2019
IN
108
OUT
613
Lineage 2 H5 multiskill x666 start 2020.07.24
IN
106
OUT
686
Exp 300x - Farm Boss Jewels - Armor: Titanium/Dynasty - Weapons: Icarus/Dynasty - Complete Npc Buffer - Sub Free - Kill Barakiel For Nobless - Open February 16 - 12:00 (Meio Dia).
IN
103
OUT
1193
Interlude Exp/Sp x5 Party Exp/Sp x7.5. Adena x10 Drop x1.5 Spoil x2 Buff Time 40 min. Npc Buffer Main Towns, Bc Bang Point System, Craft System, Quest 100%, Balanced Equip and More. Beginer Pack (pots + scroll buff and equip) !!! Up Time Support.
IN
100
OUT
444
Server Info XP : x1200 SP : x1200 Adena : 20x Drop : 1x Safe Enchant: +4 Maximum Enchant: +16 Normal Scrolls Enchant Rate: 100% (Max Enchant +5) Blessed Scrolls Enchant Rate: 80% (Max Enchant +14) Crystal Scrolls Enchant Rate: 75% (Max Enchant +16) Lineage 2 private servers Custom Npcs Starting Infos: Start up system A grade for free. Level up from 1 to 80 Area. Farm Areas: Newbie Zone(drops adena-farm coins-bews-beas). Adena zone. Mix Area(drops farm coins-adena top ls). Farm Coin Area(drops Adena-Farm Coins). Bogs/ls Area. Party zone(4+members will be needed to join in party zone). Server Vote System: Individual vote manager . Mass reward. (Antiafk 1 hour protection and ip). Olympiad daily at 18:00 +2gmt. Close at 00:00 +2gmt. Weekly period. Every Sunday at 00:00 +2gmt. New heroes will granted with hero status. Available sieges weekly: Aden. Giran. Goddard. Event Engine With Much Events Every 1 Hour. Mini And Party Events Every 1 Hour. Global Gatekeeper. Global Buffer. Server Informer. Vote Manager. Gm Shop. Services Manager. Donate Manager. Custom Items: Dynasty Armor Dusk Weapons Epic Mask Adena. Vote Coins. Event medal. Farm Coins. menu online offlineshop
IN
100
OUT
89
Serve pvp 1000xp //Facil Farm //NO Cunston// NO EDITED ITENS 5 min is full account
IN
99
OUT
966
L2FULLMETAL GARCÍA FIMAL SAFE+4/MAX+20/SCROLL/30%/BLESSSERD60%/CRYS TAL100%/RATES 100X EM BREVE ESTARÁ DISPONÍVEL 05/06/2020 CONTO COM VOCÊ ATÉ DIA DA INAUGURAÇÃO
IN
93
OUT
92